EXMO is not only a platform for cryptocurrency trading but also a multi-thousand community of users, whose opinions and wishes we are constantly listening to.
What was done for the exchange in January, you will learn from this article. Updates affected the user interface, the currencies, and the version for Android.
- We have updated the authorization and registration modules. They are now adaptive for mobile devices
- The verification module became more comfortable too. Now you can go through the mandatory verification of the identity and selfie photo, while not touching the verification of the bank card and address
- In the verification of bank cards, the mandatory loading of the second side of the card is removed
- Now you can export the user's trading history to the table (CSV file, up to 10 thousand of the user's last transactions)
- We returned the ability to delete open orders one at a time in the trading terminal
- Fixed sound alerts. Now, even when many tabs are open at the same time, there is only one alert
- Updated the Join Our Team section and now it displays all current open vacancies. Join our friendly team!
- Kazakhstan tenge (KZT) has been added to the platform. BTC / KZT, ETH / KZT, USDT / KZT pairs are available for trading, as well as KZT deposit and withdrawal methods: Visa / Mastercard, AdvCash
- Also we added Cryptocean cryptocurrency (CRON). CRON / BTC, CRON / ETH, CRON / USDT, CRON / EXM pairs are available
- We conducted a quarterly burning of EXM tokens that users received for the purchase of Premium Cashback
EXMO Android App
- Fingerprint input added
- Stop orders added to all pairs
- A diagram (pie chart) added, which displays the structure of the user's balance. Now in the mobile application, you can see what currencies in the user's wallet are the main and how much weight they occupy in the overall
And something else
Thank you for choosing EXMO! If you have any questions regarding our exchange, as well as wishes and requests, our customer support service is 24/7: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow all updates on the EXMO platform in the News section of our website or via our official Telegram, Twitter and Facebook channels.
You can find useful information about cryptocurrencies and exchange trading on EXMO’s YouTube channel.